POORNAPRAJNA VIDYAPEETA SANSKRIT PAATASHALA
The Poornaprajna Vidyapeetha Sanskrit Pathashala was established by Swamiji a little over a half-century ago, in 1956, with just 5 students. The Vidyapeetha is a residential school that provides education to students from primary to post-graduation, with food, shelter, and education being provided free to all students. Now over 350 students study here for 13 years’ course, and over the years more than five hundred scholars have studied here. Now the Poornaprajna Sanskrit Pathashala is recognized as post graduation study center and affiliated to the Karnataka Sanskrit University Bengaluru.
POORNAPRAJNA SAMSHODHANA MANDIRAM
Poornaprajna Samshodhana Mandiram (PPSM), a Research Institue the companion institution, is the brain-child of SRI VISHVESHATEERTHA SRIPADARU, and was started by in 1990. This pioneering Sanskrit research institute aims to enable the serious academic study of those interested in Sanskrit literature. As a part of its activities in furtherance of this goal, the PPSM has gathered and carefully preserved a significant collection of rare manuscripts, books, and publishes many rare works which has never before seen in print.
The Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry of the Government of India recognised the PPSM as a model research institute, and included it in the prestigious group of the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University) in 1994. The HRD Ministry sanctioned financial assistance of 95% by way of a grant through the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan. This aid is gratefully acknowledged, and is being diligently utilised for meeting the purpose intended. Post P.G. students can enroll their names for Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D.) courses here. Already more than 19 students awarded Ph.D. from Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi, through the PPSM centre.
Major works done by the Institution:
* The institution has published 115 valuable Sanskrit works (Dvaita, Advaita, Vishishtadviata, Nyaya, Sahitya etc.)
* 15 books brought out in Kannada language, with the financial assistance of H.H. Sri Vishveshatirtha Swamiji and His devotees.
* 35 Seminars organised on different subjects like Artha Shastra, Rajaneeti etc.
* 10 Workshops conducted on Dinakari, Viveka-chudamani, Vedantaparibhasha etc.
* 31 scholars were awarded Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D.) through our institution by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Dehi.
* 12,000 ISCI pages data of Dvaita Vedanta texts has been submitted to the Sansk-net project of RSVP Tirupati.
* 3 senior most scholars of philosophy served as fellows in Shastra Cudamani scheme.
Poornaprajna Samshodhana Mandiram has arranged Seminars on various topics. Click on the link below to find the list of Seminars.
- List of Seminars
Poornaprajna Samshodhana Mandiram has arranged Workshops on various topics. Click on the link below to find the list of Workshops.
- List of Workshops